Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take out coffee @ €1.50

Options
  • 07-04-2009 12:14pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭

Walking back to work yesterday from lunch, I saw a take out sarnie place on Camden Street selling coffee at €1.50. Its not as nice as Buzzs just down the road, Darwins or even Brioche, but its very acceptable for a nice after lunch coffee. Pinkies is the name of it I think...Ill check later.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

its truly amazing when 1.50 is a bargain for coffee :)
    and yes I know that coffee can be expensive ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

There's a newsagent place on Steven's st (off top of camden st towards the Gaiety) that sells coffees and teas for €1. And it's not rubbish!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

The cafe in Marks and Spencers also do takeaway coffee for €1.50.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

Centra's on Dame Street and Temple Bar (beside halfpenny bridge) do Take Away coffee's for €1 for the last couple of months.

(And breakfast roll for €1.99 and Fillet Chicken roll for €1.99) :D

My diet is gone to ****e!

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

Deepsense wrote: »
    Walking back to work yesterday from lunch, I saw a take out sarnie place on Camden Street selling coffee at €1.50. Its not as nice as Buzzs just down the road, Darwins or even Brioche, but its very acceptable for a nice after lunch coffee. Pinkies is the name of it I think...Ill check later.

Is that where Heavenly was? It changed it's name in the last few weeks and they used to have 1.50 coffees. Food is really reasonable there too.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

Its Peckish - Unique Dining.
    its truly amazing when 1.50 is a bargain for coffee
    and yes I know that coffee can be expensive

Agreed - I remember being asked to pay €2.80.....I cant rem where. Oh..wait I do - It was Lunch near Trinity. I think they have one just off Excheuer Street as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 tribb99

Have to agree that's a good price, I'm paying West Coast Coffee at Connolly station €3.10 every morning for a large latte.

Might have to cut that out after watching the government savage us yesterday.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

Thats the little one downstairs? Yah - v expensive there. Coffee Angel is just along the way if you work further down the IFSC. Our offices might be moving over there soon. Cant wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

Like the price of houses, the cost of buying cups of coffee begins to fall again thank goodness. Cheers ... :pac:

Advertisement