Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PJ's Vrs Doobs

Options
  • 07-04-2009 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭

Ok with all the Skang bashing that always goes on here and as funny as it is.. and everyone loves a good aul mona and vent at the upper classes or the people who like to class themselves as 'upper' middle class..

thought would be an interesting war (a la in bruge style)

Skang Vrs Posh
    Jobs Vrs Dole
    Skoda Vrs Porsche
    Dutch Vrs Don

Who would win in the ultimate war between the Anto's and the Adrian's?

Skang Vrs Posh 32 votes

Skang
    0% 0 votes
    Posh
    18% 6 votes
    Total Annihilation of both
    37% 12 votes
    A merger of both worlds??!!
    43% 14 votes
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i'd take annoying people over the annoying people who are uneducated enough to think it's a good idea to kill me any day

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

they both will someday emalgumate into some super w*nkers called skoobs!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Its dubes!!!! (Dubarry)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Definitely posh people over skangs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

It's Dubes, easy to see what category the OP falls into. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

The only winners here are the culchies

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Hogzy wrote: »
    Its dubs!!!! (Dubarry)
    It's Dubes, easy to see what category the OP falls into. ;)

Haha..... anyway you can both put back on your monocle's and realise that there are several misspellings and mis-interrepts for the sake of the hyperbole in both cultures loike totolly doods dont have hypo because loike some internet guy totally got my shoes shoes wrong... wah wah...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Haha..... anyway you can both put back on your monocle's and realise that there are several misspellings and mis-interrepts for the sake of the hyperbole in both cultures loike totolly doods dont have hypo because loike some internet guy totally got my shoes shoes wrong... wah wah...

You're hilarious. Do you have a newsletter I could subscribe to, or perhaps a blog of some sort? I'd love to read your musings on a daily/weekly basis.

Archimedes wrote: »
    You're hilarious. Do you have a newsletter I could subscribe to, or perhaps a blog of some sort? I'd love to read your musings on a daily/weekly basis.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055532338

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

By using so much irony in your posting style, you're clearly marking yourself out as middle class. And white, very white.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

A poshy's personality with a Skangers accent. Coz i can't listen to a poshie for long.

Inbetweeners all the way!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

I'm with anto on this one

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

The only winners here are the culchies

I don't see a 'wellies' option on the poll.

Unlucky ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,915 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Robbo wrote: »
    By using so much irony in your posting style, you're clearly marking yourself out as middle class. And white, very white.

Clearly middle class? and very white? i should report you for personally insulting me and my background and my colour... if only you knew me my fellow ungendered board member!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Blisterman

I grew up in South Dublin, and I can honestly say I've never heard someone speak in the stereotypical "Dorsh" accent other than putting it on as a joke.
    Does it even exist?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Blisterman wrote: »
    I grew up in South Dublin, and I can honestly say I've never heard someone speak in the stereotypical "Dorsh" accent other than putting it on as a joke.
    Does it even exist?
    yup, get the 46a and you'll hear about twenty different Sorcha's and James' weekend stories, followed by 1000's of Omgz liekz ehh liekz totally like um wasted like i um went to like the wez loike and i was **** facedz.

yup, get the 46a and you'll hear about twenty different Sorcha's and James' weekend stories, followed by 1000's of Omgz liekz ehh liekz totally like um wasted like i um went to like the wez loike and i was **** facedz.

Agree definilty thee worst bus route for annoyance factor!!
    Then get the 45A the opposite direction and you'll have the complete opposite!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Blisterman wrote: »
    Does it even exist?
    It definitely exists, but you generally hear it from chicks from Offaly who are in their second year in Trinners.

Dunno what the rest of yiz are on, but I know I'd rather be annoyed (BTW - Ever hear of headphones?) by a group of posho's on the bus than be watching I don't get my head kicked in by a bunch of knacks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement