Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA League Limerick 09 5 Weeks to go

Options
  • 07-04-2009 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

The second instalment of the League returns to Limerick but to the swankier venue of the UL Sports Arena on Saturday the 16th of May.
    Galway was such a large event that we have had to cap attendance in Limerick, so please head to the MMA League Website and register. The online registration system will be the ONLY way of getting your name into the pool for this event, its just a couple clicks and some typing so get to it! :)

Teens still need to print out the permission slip and bring it with them on the day. Disclaimers will be signed at registration, as always ensure you are covered under your own club insurance to compete.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Jason Mc

Anyone know any not so swanky priced places to stay in limerick?

B+B style or hostel would do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

Down to 4 weeks now guys, get your online registrations in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭Tones69

Tryin to fill in online reg, seems to be a server error

I just checked there myself and successfully registered, so it seems to be working now. You did post on a Saturday night however and its possible that the servers were down for scheduled maintenance. If it happens again take a screen shot and send it on to me and I will do what I can.

My hunch is that if you fill in all the fields that you should be fine. Did you leave any field blank?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭Tones69

Nope filled them all in, just switched to IE from firefox and i got it ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 redbelt

The second instalment of the League returns to Limerick but to the swankier venue of the UL Sports Arena on Saturday the 16th of May.
    Galway was such a large event that we have had to cap attendance in Limerick, so please head to the MMA League Website and register. The online registration system will be the ONLY way of getting your name into the pool for this event, its just a couple clicks and some typing so get to it! :)

Teens still need to print out the permission slip and bring it with them on the day. Disclaimers will be signed at registration, as always ensure you are covered under your own club insurance to compete.
    Is it to late to register i am 75 kg or do u have to do it from the start
    of the league ?

No its not too late to register and no you don't need to do it from the first leg in Galway, you can join the League at any time during the year.

Tones69 wrote: »
    Nope filled them all in, just switched to IE from firefox and i got it ;)

That helped, its a problem with the firefox browser not supporting some properties I set on the entry form page. Looking at having them fixed asap, but if you are having trouble switch to Chrome or IE.

That helped, its a problem with the firefox browser not supporting some properties I set on the entry form page. Looking at having them fixed asap, but if you are having trouble switch to Chrome or IE.

That should be fixed now and the online registration should be back working for all browsers. Give me a shout if there are any more problems with registration.

Remember only 3 weeks left to the league and you MUST be registered ahead of the event to be allowed to compete.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Mark in the league is 19 considered a teen or is it u18's??

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Advertisement

cowzerp wrote: »
    Mark in the league is 19 considered a teen or is it u18's??

Its 17 and under for the teen division, so as you say U18s.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭cagefan

Jason Mc wrote: »
    Anyone know any not so swanky priced places to stay in limerick?

B+B style or hostel would do.

Kilmurray lodge is pretty cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

cagefan wrote: »
    Kilmurray lodge is pretty cheap

And only a 5min walk to the UL Arena.

Advertisement