If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going to UK for Easter, buying a TV & sending it back

Options
  • 07-04-2009 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭

Im off to the UK for Easter. Im looking to get a TV, If I go nto a richersounds store in the south east of England, can i buy it there & get it shipped back to Ireland for the special boards price?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

No harm in asking but I doubt it very very very much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Chances: slim, none

Why don't you just order one from the Belfast store?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

snaps wrote: »
    Im off to the UK for Easter. Im looking to get a TV, If I go nto a richersounds store in the south east of England, can i buy it there & get it shipped back to Ireland for the special boards price?

Snaps,

God loves a tryer! ;)

Have you any idea how much it costs to ship a single TV between the UK and Ireland :eek:

And if my betters in the UK ever knew what I was doing for Boardies they would hang me!

So, apologies for being long winded but that is not a facility we offer - however if there is any TV you would like that we can get our paws on, that we can ship, we will do it for you from Belfast (as 100's of happy Boardies will confirm) The pricing in Belfast is identical to the UK Stores and we would love to assist.

Drop me a line if there is any TV we can help you with,

Thanks again,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.