Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM104

Options
  • 07-04-2009 1:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

Anyone know when they are movin to the new studios and where they are?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭giftgrub

start of may i believe. The studios are close to the o2. They're sharing with q102 and other utv businesses

• Registered Users Posts: 3 razor blade

they are hopeless VERY BOARING

• Registered Users Posts: 3 razor blade

THE SAME ****E ALL DAY LONG

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭gavindowd

they are hopeless VERY BOARING

Firstly, learn how to spell. Don't come on Boards with these sweeping statements that have no meaning or back-up. Your post is more of a reflection on you than on the station in question.
    And CHR stations do play a lot of the same songs, they have a tight rotation of hit music to please the young, and it is clear that FM104 are doing a good job, the most listened to music station in the capital....

And I DON'T work for UTV/FM104.....:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Uxbridge

Very strange bumping a thread 4 years ago to air your views. Either way, you're intitled to your opinion but maybe you should be a bit more constructive in your criticism.

For me 104 is what it is, it plays the big songs, it has established dj's throughout the day and it obviously works if they are still on top.

The breakfast show is by far the best out there, it makes a long journey to college every morning a lot easier! I don't really hear enough of Andy Preston to comment but any time I have heard him its been good. On the way home I'd flick between Steve Kay and Ben Murray, both shows all about the music and both presented my 2 great dj's my choice depends on what song's on at the time really.

• Advertisement
Advertisement