Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mcdonalds bus

Options
  • 06-04-2009 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭

12030624_31d59866cc.jpg?v=0
    Bit of a strange request this one!!This was parked in both killarney and tralee a few years back,any of ye photographer people have a pic of either the front of rear of this?A friend wants to know its reg number.Ta.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

hey.... I remember that bus! I think my kids went on it once. Its a ball-pool, play area inside, right?

sorry, dont have a pic.... :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

hey.... I remember that bus! I think my kids went on it once. Its a ball-pool, play area inside, right?

sorry, dont have a pic.... :-(
    Aye.thats what it was,dunno where it went,one of the lads thats into buses is trying to track where it came from originally.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

I have pictures of this bus also, inside and outside from the side for kids parties.

I would imagine that most photos would not include the front or back of the bus, as people just focus on the kids when at parties.

Have you asked Mc D's themselves or try their website ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

dh0661 wrote: »
    I have pictures of this bus also, inside and outside from the side for kids parties.

I would imagine that most photos would not include the front or back of the bus, as people just focus on the kids when at parties.

Have you asked Mc D's themselves or try their website ?
    Yes..i was thinking this alright.
    No one in McDs had a clue:rolleyes:,website had nothing either. It hasnt been around for a few years,i dont even need a photo,just the reg number is all my friend wants.Thanks for looking though!:)

Advertisement