Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving Test Cancellation!!!

Options
  • 06-04-2009 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi just wondering if anyone else had this problem.... Ok so i applied for my test in January and after about 10 weeks got a letter saying SGS would be doing it for me in mid-April then a few days later got another letter saying they had canceled it because there contract had expired so now the file would have to be sent back to the RSA who would give me a new day. Then last Wednesday got a letter saying my test would now be on next Monday at 11 !!!! so got up this morning about to leave for the test when my fone rang and it was the RSA telling me the had to cancel my test again because there was no tester!!!!! Anyone know how long i'm lookin at waitin?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Simon Jester

Call the RSA @ 1890 406040 and ask them for a test date, explain your position, be polite but firm. Get a date for your test, dont accept "a few days" as an answer, it will turn into a few weeks. ask for the soonest tect date available .

The people in the call center are not a problem, they will help you if they can.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭McGaz23

Yeah i got on to them they were nice but still couldn give me a date. There are a few dates i cant do it so they told me they will try and work around them and get one asap!

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭HighlyCooL

i got my test canceled on a tuesday by the rsa. my tester was sick, got a call the friday evening of the same week at about 7 oclock asking me offering me a date, ended my only having to wait 3 extra weeks, because i couldnt do it the next tuesday. this was back in the day when you would be waiting for about 12 to 14 months for a test

Advertisement