Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Urgente! Se Necesita Españoles!

• 06-04-2009 4:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

¡Urgente!
    Se Necesitan Españoles
    Se necesitan españoles para tomar parte en una encuesta. La encuesta es parte de una investigación para una tesina para la licenciatura BA. Languages for International Communication aquí en DCU. Los resultados de la encuesta son imprescindibles para el éxito de la tesina. Por favor dedica un poco de tu tiempo para rellenarla.

La encuesta es muy corta y se tarda solo diez minutos en rellenarla. Si escribe su nombre y su dirección de correo electrónico al final de la encuesta, se le inscribirá en un sorteo para UN VALE DE €15 PARA ITUNES.

La encuesta trata de "Anglicismos en el español peninsular". El objetivo de la encuesta es investigar las opiniones de los españoles sobre la influencia del inglés en el español peninsular y lo que creen sobre la Real Academia Española.

Fecha Límite: lunes, el 13 de mayo de 2009.

Hay copias de la encuesta disponibles en:
    Adjunta a este mensaje
    La Oficina Internacional (CG26, Henry Grattan)

Instrucciones
    :
    No pase mucho tiempo rellenando la encuesta.
    Por favor escriba los pensamientos que te vengan a la cabeza primero.

Envíe la encuesta rellenada a la siguiente dirección con el asunto "Encuesta":

O
    Deje una copia impresa en la secretaría de la Oficina Internacional (CG26
    Henry Grattan).

¡Muchas gracias por tu tiempo! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭An Citeog

I doubt you'll get much of a response here. Your best bet is to email exchange@dcu.ie and see if they'll forward your survey on to the exchange students. They shouldn't have a problem doing that, especially since it's for your thesis. If that doesn't work, just hang around the couches in the Henry Grattan and try and grab some stray Spaniards!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Laura S

Hey Citheog,

Thanks for the advice. I've already been in contact with the international office and they sent it out on my behalf. I wanted to send an all student email and the SU recommended i try here instead. So I did....

Laura :rolleyes:

Advertisement