Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found Dog, Main street, Letterkenny (please read)

Options
  • 06-04-2009 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi all! On Friday night last week (04/04) me and my two housemates were making our way to the central at about 12.30am. It was pouring with rain when we came across a small dog who was soaking wet and very frightened opposite Gallagher's hotel, we walked it home and bought it a tin of dog food. If you know anyone who is missing a small dog who sounds somewhat like this..

-Tale-less
    -Frightened/nervous dog
    -Collar-less
    -Fussy eater
    -brown, black muzzle, white patch on chest
    -gentle dog
    -house trained
    -can "sit"
    -lazy
    -quiet
    -likes ham!

you can email me on <SNIP>

He was very frightened and saturated with rain. All he does is sleep and he really likes ham. We think he is a puppy but he could also just be a small dog as we are unsure of what kind of breed he could be.

Found posters will be made shortly and put around the town, otherwise he is getting a lot of love from his new vast array of foster parents.

Thanks a million!

Martina

Mod edit: email address removed. If anyone knows who the dogs owners are they can PM you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

I don't know anyone missing a dog, but is there any chance of a picture?
    Might help us to determine what kind of breed it is.
    Also try phoning the RSPCA up Glencar, they might have a "Wanted" list!

Advertisement