Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wonderswan Colour Games?

Options
  • 06-04-2009 3:58pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Folks,

Thanks to fleabay I have now added a wonderswan colour to my collection.
    Is there any games that are a must have for it?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

There's mostly RPG's on there which are useless because of the japanese language barrier. I'm sure there are some good fansites considering it was moderately popular in japan and was the best selling handheld other than the GB iterations and PSP. I know there's a completely new Ghouls n' Ghosts game on it thats meant to be rather good. It will be under the japanese name of course. I'd check out hardcore gaming 101's article on the series before you invest but I heard it wasn't bad.

Advertisement