If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a 37 - 42" TV

Options
  • 06-04-2009 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I've tried emailing John a few times but got no reply.

Am looking for a 37 - 42" TV, the 37" LG for £399 would be ideal but I suspect you cannot deliver that.

Can you advise on what suitable TVs you have in stock, was thinking of getting the 37" Sony Bravia Powercity sell for €551 at the moment, if you have a significantly better deal let me know.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭blobert

No suggestions?

I will have to go with the Powercity deal I guess...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Maybe he's busy at the moment and hasn't had a chance to reply.

Did you try ringing the store? Talk to Kenny or Dave or any of the lads and they'll be happy to help.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Blobert,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Ok the LG 37LG3000 is still available but rare!

We are getting a few in this week which will just about clear up our Customer orders which should leave us with clear stock again from Friday 20th.

I cannot find a sony 37 at 551 on the PC website however other models you could consider are:

LG 37LG5020 (full HD) at £549.95 (I can do it at £525 at a shove!)

Panasonic TH37PX80 - I have 3 of these left to clear at £499.95 (mega price for a set of this quality!)

Again apologies for the delay and please just drop me a mail if I can assist,

John Mc

blobert wrote: »
    Hello,

I've tried emailing John a few times but got no reply.

Am looking for a 37 - 42" TV, the 37" LG for £399 would be ideal but I suspect you cannot deliver that.

Can you advise on what suitable TVs you have in stock, was thinking of getting the 37" Sony Bravia Powercity sell for €551 at the moment, if you have a significantly better deal let me know.

Thanks

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Sorry to hijack blobert, John I've pm'd you about the Panny you mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭blobert

Thanks for the reply John,

Is it possible to get the LG model delivered to your shop in Dublin and collect it from there?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Eoinsku

blobert wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply John,

Is it possible to get the LG model delivered to your shop in Dublin and collect it from there?

Thanks

Why not just get it delivered to your house? RS do a standard £20 (or €20) delivery charge from the north, so why not save yourself the hassle of going to pick it up, when it can be delivered to your gaff for the same price!

Also, the service on the delivery is superb!

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭sadista

Hi John,
    Are there any LG 37LG3000s still available? I would be interested in buying one.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jspuds

Hi John

You have me very tempted with the Panasonic TH37PX80 but what about the Panasonic TXP37X10 which i see is £529, is there much of a difference between them?
    Also could I ask your opinion of the Panasonic TX37LZD80 v's the Plasma's above

Regards
    John
    johnmc wrote: »
    Blobert,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Ok the LG 37LG3000 is still available but rare!

We are getting a few in this week which will just about clear up our Customer orders which should leave us with clear stock again from Friday 20th.

I cannot find a sony 37 at 551 on the PC website however other models you could consider are:

LG 37LG5020 (full HD) at £549.95 (I can do it at £525 at a shove!)

Panasonic TH37PX80 - I have 3 of these left to clear at £499.95 (mega price for a set of this quality!)

Again apologies for the delay and please just drop me a mail if I can assist,

John Mc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

The TX-P37X10L is an amazing piece of kit, parents bought one in DID, as there own old CRT set stopped working, it has an SD card, 100hz etc. Honestly the best TV for the money and we did a lot of research.. albeit in a short space of time.

I'm saving to get the money together for one..

jspuds wrote: »
    Hi John

You have me very tempted with the Panasonic TH37PX80 but what about the Panasonic TXP37X10 which i see is £529, is there much of a difference between them?
    Also could I ask your opinion of the Panasonic TX37LZD80 v's the Plasma's above

Regards
    John

J,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you!

Ok we now only have 1 37PX80 left (it's a display unit) which I will do at just £469.95 :eek: - how's that for temptation??

Now here comes the bad bit - I'm ashamed to say that due to a combination of being stuck in the office for the last 2 weeks and shortage of stock I still have not had a decent look at the X10's so I honestly cannot offer you guidance - however everyone that has taken one who we have heard back from appear to be 110% delighted with them see JJJJNR's post above!

Give me a shout if I can assist and apologies again for the delay in getting back to you,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Thanks John

One last thing before I deceide do you have any of the Panasonic PZ80/85's left and if so what price?

Regards
    John
    johnmc wrote: »
    J,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you!

Ok we now only have 1 37PX80 left (it's a display unit) which I will do at just £469.95 :eek: - how's that for temptation??

Now here comes the bad bit - I'm ashamed to say that due to a combination of being stuck in the office for the last 2 weeks and shortage of stock I still have not had a decent look at the X10's so I honestly cannot offer you guidance - however everyone that has taken one who we have heard back from appear to be 110% delighted with them see JJJJNR's post above!

Give me a shout if I can assist and apologies again for the delay in getting back to you,

ATB,

John Mc

jspuds wrote: »
    Thanks John

One last thing before I deceide do you have any of the Panasonic PZ80/85's left and if so what price?

Regards
    John

Spuds,

apologies, no, all now in happy new homes...

ATB,

John Mc

Hi John

You have convinced me to go for the 37PX80, I'll PM you my details.

Regards
    John

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.