Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neo Geo AES console Boxed as new!!!!

Options
  • 06-04-2009 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi all im selling a boxed neo geo aes console in superb condition everything is in its original baggies manual is still sealed. outer box is also excellent! A very rare opportunity to own this piece of gaming history!
    400 euro ono

pics on request

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 oconnordaithi

HI all I have a neo geo cd console for sale in new condition all in original baggies outer box as new no marks! it comes with 2 pads and 2 games , double dragon and real bout fatal fury.

250 euro ono

Hi all I have a jamma cabinet for sale in great condition 6 buttons either player! The screen was not displaying last time I checked but I think this is a loosed connetction rather than a tube problem.

offers

HI all I have th efollowing original capcom boards for sale all in mint/new condition

Street fighter 2 the world warrior (cps1) 100 euro
    Street fighter 2 champion edition (cps1) 100 euro
    Street fighter 2 hyper fighting (cps1) 100 euro
    Super street fighter 2 (cps2) with both a + b boards 150 euro
    Final Fight (cps1) 100 euro

I also have street fighter 2 hyper fight(rainbow edition) which is a hacked version of an original capcom board with much faster speed mid-air moves etc 100 euro

Street figher 2 champions edition (bootleg) 50 euro

I may also have the capcom kick harness knocking about which I will include with the boards... I woul dconsider a special all in one offer too....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭captainosull

hi - would you sell the ssf2 b board seperate?

Is it phoenixed? If not do you know when the battery was last changed?

Hi no I would only sell it together if interested ill do you a deal.... the battery was changed when I got it a year ago........

• Advertisement

Very interested as mine died yesterday (even though its phoenixed, so hopfully I can swap the eeproms over)

100 offer

accepted.......:) board is located in kilmuckridge,wexford 0858199749

Hi all have a boxed sega megadrive for sale excellent condition all original baggies lots of games come with package...

150 euro ono

Hi all have a boxed super nintendo super mario allstars set for sale its in immaculate condition as new all perfect outer box excellent condition!!

100 euro

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,965 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Please do not post multiple threads when one will do.... While I know your more likely to find potential buyers here I have to ask you to post the items on www.adverts.ie and link said items in this thread.

Thanks

LoGiE

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭appleidog

No offence but I think they are way way to steep. on everything!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,700 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Spam/scam much?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,965 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

I've seen the op post on adverts.ie on similar items and I believe he's legit. However I won't be so forgiving if he posts lots of seperate threads like that again.

hi - would you sell the ssf2 b board seperate?

Is it phoenixed? If not do you know when the battery was last changed?

You may not have the A board. you don't know if its green/yellow/blue/grey.

good poin on the board colour. Got mine working again so either way it doesnt matter, as its available again.

good poin on the board colour. Got mine working again so either way it doesnt matter, as its available again.

Good good!. what color do you have just wondering mine is Grey!.

mines a blue (usa) board as are all my other cps2 boards....dont ask, weird collector thing.

I got mine working again by bridging the 3 contacts underside of the pcb (exc1 i think). Was giving the same symtoms of a suicide but Raz phoenixed it about a year ago for me.

Yeah Raz is a legend! great ya got it working again! i had a thing for wanting to collect Gray boards. I liked the look of them more then the standard blue

Funny enough they are a better looking board ha. But arnt they asian or someting? Is there any language difference? Or characters with wrong names (sf2 boss characters)

Raz is the man alright, and Haze for his cps3 work.

Sorry for the thread hijak!

Lol, basically its Asian but Its like the American game so balrog is the boxer.

• Advertisement

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Spam/scam much?

Hi folks im no scammer!!!! Dont be so quick to judge!! I have never post here before so when a friend advied me to put them on boards I did not knowing the rules.... All the items are mint and as such command a higher price than loose consoles.... The aes in particular get between 300 - 400 for one in that condition. I am moving to England this wednesday which is why I have so much stuff for sale... I cant bring it all with me unfortunatley so its gotta go... i am of course open to offers on everything.......

David

Advertisement