Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radio Documentary on Third Level Tuition Fees

Options
  • 06-04-2009 1:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hi Folks;

DCUfm will be broadcasting a documentary on third level fees on Monday 6th April at 4pm.

The documentary includes interviews with Niamh Bhreathnach - the former minister responsible for the Free Fees Initiative, Brian Hayes, FG spokesperson on Education, Ruairi Quinn, Labour Party spokesperson on Education and Prof. Ferdinand von Prondzynski of DCU.

Log on to www.dcufm.com at 4pm to hear it if you are interested.

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

No Fianna Failer interviewed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭giveliberty

We tried. But they were not available for comment as they were not keen on second guessing what the Minister would propose.

I think however, it worked better without it - the documentary (like other media at the moment) is only guessing too, as nobody knows what will be put forward.

We attempt to examine it from other avenues, and let the listener become more informed.....I hope.

Will it be available for download off the DCUfm website?

Will it be available for download off the DCUfm website?

I will be bringing that up with the webmaster this week. If not I have my own server that i can put it up on, and people will be able to access it. I do have plans to make it accessible after the initial broadcast for people who can't make the broadcast time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Scattery

What happened with this?

Will we finally get to hear it at some point?

• Advertisement

Scattery wrote: »
    What happened with this?

Will we finally get to hear it at some point?

It was aired - just aired later than scheduled. We ran into some technical difficulties, which we won't run into again.

We have been asked by people who only tuned in half way through it when if it will be aired again - so we are looking into a schedule space for it.

Will let you know when we do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

If you want to hear it just keep an ear to DCFM; it's been repeated alreay, it may get another run-out.

Advertisement