Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hitchcock Collection - reduced 129.99 to 29.99- HMV

Options
  • 05-04-2009 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭

As the title says.

14 Hitchcock movies for 29.99. Includes all the biggies.

Available in HMV Galway, not sure about rest of the country but would imagine it's the same.

Brilliant offer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭podge018

While there's no doubt it's a bargain at that price, I can tell you for a fact that the collection hasn't been €129.99 for well over 2 years, if it ever actually was. It's been hovering around €40 for the last 15 months in HMVs in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Depends what box set it is, this ones been £18 online for months now. With free delivery and 5% cashback from Quidco (new customers): http://www.sendit.com/sendit/8456420.product

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I think THIS is the one you are referring to? Its normally the one on offer.

Can get it delivered to your door from HMV for €22 Or sendit cheaper at £17.89 [Link]

alfred_hitchcock_shop_14_dvd_set_large.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Yeah that's the one.

Is that 22 euro from hmv in britain?

Anyway, sorry lads. Just reporting what I saw.

Maybe they should be reprimanded if it was indeed on offer for 40 euro hitherto.

Advertisement