Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25% BACK on wine and champagne Today Only@Dunnes

Options
  • 05-04-2009 3:10pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Its money back in your next mailing of valueclub vouchers. Spend €100 get €25 in vouchers back. This offer is for today sunday april 5th only.

They also have:

Miller 24 bottles for €18.99
    and
    Heineken 20 bottles for €18.99

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Davy wrote: »
    Its money back in your next mailing of valueclub vouchers. Spend €100 get €25 in vouchers back. This offer is for today sunday april 5th only.

They also have:

Miller 24 bottles for €18.99
    and
    Heineken 20 bottles for €18.99

....but I want 25% back on everything:( Me doesn't drink:(
    And I want them to do the 10% back at the checkout offer again too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I'l ring and ask dunnes HQ for you if you want ;)

*They might not answer being sunday, and this offer is for today only *:p

Davy wrote: »
    I'l ring and ask dunnes HQ for you if you want ;)

*They might not answer being sunday, and this offer is for today only *:p

Thanks, but don't bother ringing, shall I go to Dunnes now? I'll em davy sent me, and said I could have 25% back in vouchers PLUS 10% back at the til! Cheers mate.:pac::pac:

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Douglas had it yesterday.

Not a bad offer seeing as they also have reductions on some of their decent French wines.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

http://www.dunnesstores.ie/page.php?pid=26

Half price wines, and 2 for €15

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

They look like good wines at those prices. Regarding champagne it's a complete rip-off here, even with 25% off. I was in Tesco UK a few weeks ago, they had Piper-Hiedsieck on offer for £18 a bottle, that's about €20. I'd say that's €35-40 a bottle here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

You should have your vouchers by January.

Bond-007 wrote: »
    You should have your vouchers by January.

Or first or second week in July ;)

Who are you kidding?

They have still not sent out the vouchers from their offers in October.

Didnt know that. They are sending the springs vouchers this week.

Valueclub Freephone helpline from landlines on 1800 678 999

• Advertisement

I has a couple of hundred due back to me. They have been stalling for months on the spring vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Hennybug

This has been running since Thursday - ends today :P

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭whatsupdoc?

They have been stalling for months on the spring vouchers
    `

Wonder how many people forget about them?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

It ran from Thursday-Sunday inclusive, all the offers do, unless there's a bank holiday Monday, which is usually included too. The ads go on late Wednesday night so nobody else can copy in time.

Most people have gotten their valueclub vouchers, the possible reason for delay is the massive amount of new registrations acheived from membership drives every time there's an offer. I'd say they have at least nearly a third more accounts to process. Oh and easter's coming up..

Dunnes are massively over exposed on the voucher front. That is the real reason for delaying.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

Bond-007 wrote: »
    Who are you kidding?

They have still not sent out the vouchers from their offers in October.

Mine arrived last week so they may be in the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,135 ✭✭✭rom

It ran from Thursday-Sunday inclusive, all the offers do, unless there's a bank holiday Monday, which is usually included too. The ads go on late Wednesday night so nobody else can copy in time.

Most people have gotten their valueclub vouchers, the possible reason for delay is the massive amount of new registrations acheived from membership drives every time there's an offer. I'd say they have at least nearly a third more accounts to process. Oh and easter's coming up..

The Wednesday thing is common practice

Mine arrived last week so they may be in the post.

They better be:mad:, due to my over exposure to BA and other such bargain websites, my children won't be eating this week unless they come:pac::pac:

Advertisement