Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€10 off online shopping at superquinn

Options
  • 04-04-2009 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Enter the voucher code SQEATS10 at the checkout screen
    Runs untill the 10th APRIL

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭okioffice84

I wish they'd open one in the city centre. If only for their sausages

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Superquinn.ie

valid until Friday April 10.
    Delivery is €4
    No minimum spend with this voucher it seems,,, so order just €6 of supplies to pay nothing :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 cazman

Put in an order of €9.95 and typed in the voucher code and it said "Sorry,but the total cost of your basket isn't large enough to avail of this offer" :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

I had a basket total of €22 and it wouldn't work either. Going by past vouchers i reckon there could be a €100 minimum spend attached to this.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Gazza22 wrote: »
    I had a basket total of €22 and it wouldn't work either. Going by past vouchers i reckon there could be a €100 minimum spend attached to this.

Your wrong. I have double checked it again to make sure and its working for me with an order of €11 I got no error.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Davy wrote: »
    Your wrong. I have double checked it again to make sure and its working for me with an order of €11 I got no error.

You're right. I was just basing it on the fact it wasn't apprearing in my order summary but i notice now "SQEATS10 - SQEATS10 - €10 Off CheapEats" appears

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭spanner_head

Davy wrote: »

Did it say you have to pay €1 at the end of the transaction?
    I applied the voucher and it didn't take any money off.

I ordered and am assuming they take the tenner off at a later stage!

Fingers crossed

* All promotional discounts will be applied when your order is charged to your card.
    * Charging will take place the day your order is due

Advertisement