Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New York in August

Options
  • 04-04-2009 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Flights to NY in August for €460 with Delta Airlines, same flights with Aer Lingus are over €650

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Not really a bargain alert imo

As covered elsewhere on the site, AirCanada are offering flights via Toronto to New York in august for €267

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Personally I would be much more willing to pay the 200 to avoid stopping over in Canada!

Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭johnfás

Cheers for the heads up on the Air Canada flight - that is amazing value!

I'd definately go through Canada to save 200 euro :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭throwingmuses

WellyJ wrote: »
    Personally I would be much more willing to pay the 200 to avoid stopping over in Canada!

Thanks OP.

You serious????? Don't know what you're doing on Bargain Alerts lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

You serious????? Don't know what you're doing on Bargain Alerts lol!

Well I do love a Bargain, but one of my pet hates is having to make stop offs on flights :)

It grinds my gears a lot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

snubbleste wrote: »
    Not really a bargain alert imo

As covered elsewhere on the site, AirCanada are offering flights via Toronto to New York in august for €267

Excuse my ignornace but where elsewhere? Cheapest I can find is New York from 582..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭throwingmuses

Here is the link to the original thread with the Air Canada flights to Orlando / New York.

I have quickly checked www.clubtravel.ie as I couldn't get into the Air Canada site (more my own laptop than the site's fault I think), and e.g. you can go Dublin to NY (La Guardia) Sat 28 Aug for 1 week coming up at €288. I'm sure if you go onto Air Canada and faff around with dates you might get it a little cheaper.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055524395

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Thanks for that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

if we can stay a couple of days in toronto and rip it up there it would be worth saving 200 euro !

• Registered Users Posts: 30 DaveGefow

Surely not that price for a return flight is it??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Folks check out https://www.continental.com/web/en-IE/default.aspx?POS=IE&SID=7EE42C15B31440BD85C5CE52AFA4F211 some cracking bargins for all over the states. Link on front page offers return flights to New York from 236 euro

Advertisement