Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G20 coverage

Options
  • 03-04-2009 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

My main reason in posting this was to share this video, but as I don't feel it's deserving of a thread to itself, it's open up to talk about all coverage surrounding the G20 summit.

This video shows a disturbance on More4 News. Some people are plain odd :confused:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTyL7apWPYo

I thought Sky's live coverage of the protests on Wednesday was pretty good, although the quality of their handheld cameras left a bit to be desired.

I'm not a fan of The Sun, but their portrayal of Gordon Brown as Dr Evil made for a keeper :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

I can't help but believe that half of those protestors are just there to cause trouble. Actually, make that around 80% of them. This always happens for 'protest rallies' - i.e. you get the core group who actually (and peacefully) protest, but then you also get the others who use the protest as an excuse to cause trouble.

Advertisement