Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Budget Day Coverage

Options
  • 03-04-2009 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

RTE have announced their coverage for next Tuesday's Emergency Budget and as you would expect, it's quite extensive:

RTE 1... 3.20-6.00 - Prime Time Special with Brian Dobson and Mark Little
    RTE Radio 1... Extended Drivetime 3.00-7.00

All on the web too.

http://www.rte.ie/money/budget2009/schedule.html

One thing I noticed, Miriam O'Callaghan is not ear marked for the actual budget programme itself. She normally does it. What's tv3 doing?

There should be a huge audience, most of the adult population will tune in to it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

funny, the twitter hash tag for discussion is #bludget

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

ateam wrote: »
    RTE have announced their coverage for next Tuesday's Emergency Budget and as you would expect, it's quite extensive:

RTE 1... 3.20-6.00 - Prime Time Special with Brian Dobson and Mark Little
    RTE Radio 1... Extended Drivetime 3.00-7.00

All on the web too.

http://www.rte.ie/money/budget2009/schedule.html

One thing I noticed, Miriam O'Callaghan is not ear marked for the actual budget programme itself. She normally does it. What's tv3 doing?

There should be a huge audience, most of the adult population will tune in to it.

An hour special of News @ 5:30.

But what about the radio stations. I didn't catch how they all faired.

How was Tom Dunne after the Budget? How did local radio stations fair? And what about Today FM?

Advertisement