Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Broadband

Options
  • 03-04-2009 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi have just left NTL due to huge stress caused by their non-existent service provision, customer service, aftersales etc. I'm thinking of giving mobile broadband a try? Can anyone advise which is the best, 3, meteor, O2 or Vodafone? I'm in Dublin 9 and they all promise excellent coverage?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

If you can get non mobile broadband through dsl or wireless then I would definitely wouldn't go with mobile.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Onikage

NTL at their worst is pretty similar to Midband at it's best. Avoid.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

Maybe try Digiweb Metro, no phone line needed. Braodband through an aerial on the roof and seemingly pretty reliable but I'm open to contradiction

Advertisement