Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poor persecuted christians on the O'Reilly factor last night

Options
  • 03-04-2009 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭

Apparently in a country where ~80% of people believe in god and to be openly atheist can cost you your job and will seriously damage your image in certain parts of the country, it is the Christians, Jews and Muslims who are being persecuted because they're the butt ends of some atheist jokes. Give me a break :rolleyes:

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

(Thanks Robin!) Relevant this time? ;)

christianpersecution.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭pts

Funny that poor BillO' thinks he is being "persecuted" yet he fails to notice (or ignores) that he uses his show as to persecute others who don't agree with his values. I think this one from the Religious Humor thread deserves a re-mentioning as it sums the whole thing up very well :
    atheist-cartoon.gif
    (credit to Rb for posting this gem)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

Just looking at that static pic of O'Reilly pic in that youtube link.

Is he left-handed by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Goduznt Xzst

ugh... FOX news. I'd protest it more but at least it keeps most of the American media idiots on one channel.

Bill O'Reilly is pretty bad, but if you want to watch a real doozy, just look up anything by Glenn Beck

BTW, that bit where they are just showing his eyes, that wasn't done by the person that made the youtube video, that was his actual show, just his eyes :confused:

EDIT: If you don't want to watch it all, just skip to 6:50 :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

o'reilly's bad but at least he's not as ridiculous as keith olbermann, glenn beck is in a world of his own but on the plus side he does have penn jilette on his show every now and again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭pts

ugh... FOX news. I'd protest it more but at least it keeps most of the American media idiots on one channel.

Bill O'Reilly is pretty bad, but if you want to watch a real doozy, just look up anything by Glenn Beck

BTW, that bit where they are just showing his eyes, that wasn't done by the person that made the youtube video, that was his actual show, just his eyes :confused:

EDIT: If you don't want to watch it all, just skip to 6:50 :pac:
    He reminds me of someone:

I can't help wondering if Glenn & BillO' etc actually believe what they say, or if it's just found a profitable gig which they are milking for all it's worth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I'll have to admit I love bill, its pure entertainment. Mindless I grant you, but sometimes yelling at the screen can be quite a lot of fun :)

That Glenn Beck is great, I especially loved the tear for the special need children, I cried too.

Advertisement