Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

turantula

Options
  • 03-04-2009 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭

hi guys, just wondering has anybody seen this or got it, i ordered it off penguin last week its on the way, lookin forward to it looks sweet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭???

Seen the videos, looks nice but thread isn't really my thing.

As an aside, you'll find better service and prices from the UK stores like magicbox, alakazam and world magic shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    hi guys, just wondering has anybody seen this or got it, i ordered it off penguin last week its on the way, lookin forward to it looks sweet.

It's an electric reel, just like the many others out there on the market at the moment. It will take an awful lot of practice to get anywhere near his skill level though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

yeah I wasn't a big fan before of thread due to the high risk factor of it but got this the other day, enjoying it at the moment the gimmick itself is unique and many applications

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    yeah I wasn't a big fan before of thread due to the high risk factor of it but got this the other day, enjoying it at the moment the gimmick itself is unique and many applications

I tend to use thread alot, but not reels. Personly I prefer the LeClairc hookup from "Who's afraid of Invisible Thread" (By John LeClairc)

Advertisement