Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Works schedule.

Options
  • 02-04-2009 8:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Hey,
    first post so go easy on me,
    planning is due tomorrow & is looking good (source local td) i have a pretty good idea of what order things will go in but have that fecking feeling i have forgotton something mooohassive...
    going direct labour route with timber frame & have things costed up fairly well, just asking if anybody has a blank bill of quantities or a typical "direct labour" works schedule that i could reference to make sure i have left nothing out in the pricing.

not asking for much!!!

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,900 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I recall someone posting that or similar here before. If i can remember who it was of if i can find it I will post back with a link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 liam300tm

cheers chief.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭De_man

muffler wrote: »
    I recall someone posting that or similar here before. If i can remember who it was of if i can find it I will post back with a link.

hi ya muffler that was Jollyman from ardmore (great blog)

it can be found on

www.selfbuildardmore.blogspot.com/

the schedule etc can be found

http://jollyman2.googlepages.com/home

this is an excellent blog and a must read for anyone starting a self build

the other site for those starting out is www.iaosb.com

• Registered Users Posts: 45,900 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Ah good man. thanks. Thats the one I was thinking of but the brain cells are fried :D

Advertisement