Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor bundles thing

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

They found against Vodafone @ Home in July and have done nothing !

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tom Young

Sounds like the right thing for a Tying abuse case, but I think ComReg are in an agreement with the Comp Authority. Best of luck grounding that one. ALTO were looking at it according to a contact of mine. The evidential burdens might be beyond ComReg's abilities! Cough. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭IrelandOffline_

Tom Young wrote: »
    Sounds like the right thing for a Tying abuse case, but I think ComReg are in an agreement with the Comp Authority. Best of luck grounding that one. ALTO were looking at it according to a contact of mine. The evidential burdens might be beyond ComReg's abilities! Cough. ;)

The information I received was that a large company that shall remain nameless(Vodafone) were the ones the made the formal complaint.

The goose and gander cliche springs to mind...

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tom Young

Were they supposed to remain nameless?

Advertisement