Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creation Science Investigates: Proving Evolution didn't create the Grand Canyon.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Well, the screencap appears to be someone taking a whizz, so I don't want to watch the video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

It's not that. He is using a garden hose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

That eejit looking in the mirror would be a much bigger challange to evolution.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

The most shocking thing in that video is the suggestion that other countries need to ask for 'football' to be played in your country. Sure everyone knows American football is just rugby for buffed up ladyboys.

How can anyone expect to be taken seriously with an opening statement like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Naz_st

Wow :eek:

So after 6mins of mindless drivel, he has, in his own estimation, succeeded in "proving" that "evolution didn't create the grand canyon". I hope somebody has notified Richard Dawkins, his whole worldview will be changed by this revelation. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Is this the believers mentality, that even atheists worship a creator, in our case, we call him evolution! We pray in our places of worship, labs, lecture theatres, and his profit of science dawkins spreads the good word!

Oh mighty evolution, forgive me my sins of faith in magic, teach me how to live, and create a canyon in your image, that we may leap into it so we can meet our maker!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭fitz0

"And then, uh, one time it broke and, uh,"

What a tool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Relay

What have evolution to do with Grand canyon????

• Registered Users Posts: 7,418 ✭✭✭JimiTime

Relay wrote: »

I was thinking that myself. Also, turned off when he said 'Soccer' was dumb. Cheeky insular fecker!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Relay

JimiTime wrote: »
    I was thinking that myself. Also, turned off when he said 'Soccer' was dumb. Cheeky insular fecker!
    Grand Canyone is Geology not Biology. I dont take him serious

• Advertisement

Relay wrote: »

Because the scientists think evolution made the Grand Canyon, through billions of years of erosion.

This video proves that this was not evolution.

Because the scientists think evolution made the Grand Canyon, through billions of years of erosion.
    Erosion isn't evolution, it geological event not a biological one.

Erosion isn't evolution, it geological event not a biological one.

Not according to Richard Darwin. He claims that life was created in a puddle, the earth being billions of years old, the big bang, the grand canyon being eroded over billions of years.

Darwin is an evolutionist. Evolution is wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

Ouch, let's hope someone smart figures out how he faked that video, otherwise we're all off to mass this Easter.

Not according to Richard Darwin.

Intentional or not, that's funny :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,077 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

I think some posters sarcasm dectors are broken today. :D

Not according to Richard Darwin. He claims that life was created in a puddle, the earth being billions of years old, the big bang, the grand canyon being eroded over billions of years.

Darwin is an evolutionist. Evolution is wrong.

I hope that Charles Dawkins sees fit to correct all these errors in the next edition of his book. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

pH wrote: »
    Ouch, let's hope someone smart figures out how he faked that video, otherwise we're all off to mass this Easter.

Ahh jaysus no. I want to stay in me bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

pH wrote: »
    You obviously didn't me the memo. Easter is cancelled, they found the body.

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

There ya have it. Evolution proved wrong.

I'm amazed that he could figure out how to hold a video camera and a garden hose at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

The tea-leaves in the bottom of my cup say this may or may not have some truth to it.

• Advertisement

marco_polo wrote: »
    I think some posters sarcasm dectors are broken today. :D

I hope that Charles Dawkins sees fit to correct all these errors in the next edition of his book. :)

Is April Fool's Day over?

Moany children break sarcasm detectors :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,077 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Is April Fool's Day over?

Didn't mean your detector. ;)
    Moany children break sarcasm detectors :)

Sympathies :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

MrPudding wrote: »
    You obviously didn't me the memo. Easter is cancelled, they found the body.

MrP

Would the choclate not have melted by now?

Nodin wrote: »
    Would the choclate not have melted by now?

2009-03-27.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Tyler MacDurden

You have to admire this kid's ambition if nothing else. Though perhaps he needs to pace himself instead of attempting to over-turn centuries of science in one afternoon -

This week: Master the use of opposable thumbs.
    Next week: Learn to think and breathe simultaneously.
    Third week: Formulate Corky's Celestial Hosepipe Hypothesis.

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭DEVEREUX

TOOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭karen3212

Since the proof of the pudding is in the eating, I am left wondering - why didn't he eat it?

Also I think my parents might be related:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭kiffer

*Golf Clap* A ~valiant~ attempt.

Frankly, flume tank experiments beat puddle, hose and poor reasoning.

It's nice that they let him dig holes in the lawn and play with the hose... no sharp edges on which he could hurt himself :)
    It's possible to drown in an inch of water, so I would recommend that he not be left unsupervised.

At 1.43 does he say Geology Class or Theology class?

• Advertisement
Advertisement