Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sales corner?

Options
  • 02-04-2009 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

Hi, delighted to see this forum got the green light, good to see several watch fans on boards.
    I would like to suggest a sales corner sticky on here, like they have on the golf forum. Basically, just to sell/trade watches or straps. I know most of us here are aware of timezone or watchuseek for selling/buying, but I am always a little nervous of dealing with shipping watches overseas. At least in Ireland, all deals could be done face to face.
    I know about adverts.ie, but I don't think anyone gets serious offers on there. At least a forum within this one would mean you'd reach the target audience. And you might even spot something you hadn't seen before.
    Anyway, just a suggestion.

Comments

Advertisement