Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch problem - new clasp?

Options
  • 02-04-2009 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭

I have a very nice watch that I got for my 21st which has been broken for some time and I want to get it fixed ASAP.

Now I broke the clasp but that alone isn't the full problem. While the rest of the watch is made of titanium, the clasp is made of (I think) nickel which gives me a rash on my wrist where it's rubbing against. Would it be possible to get a new titanium clasp made? That sounds like something that would be extremely expensive?

Any recommendations as to where I might enquire anywhere in south Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

It's a Seiko Kinetic 5M62. Tbh, I really like the titanium as it's lighter and is a slightly weird colour. I definitely wouldn't like to just buy a steel strap as that would look really weird with the clock face. Would you even know any good jewellers that I could consult?

Advertisement