Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full Tilt Deposit Problems - Cayman

Options
  • 02-04-2009 12:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Guys perhaps someone may have come across this in their travels and knows of a solution.

I'm on the Cayman Islands at the moment and looking to deposit some cash onto Full Tilt however I keep getting error messages. Yes the card is correct, support think it might be something to do with where I am.

Anyone come across this or know of a solution/workaround? Or am I gonna have to give my login and credit card details to a trustworthy person back home and get them to do it for me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Did you contact Customer Support?
    What do they mean something to do with where you are?
    Firewall, Intenet Provider, Card being rejected(Irish card i presume being used in the Cayman Island?), Computer?

Hey, is this your First deposit? Using a different card compared to your last card?

Their reply is pretty vague and doesn't give much, whats your system details. Are you able to play on their site?

I am gonna attempt to deposit as well...

Okay, my cashier screen is loading up and all i have is "Please wait while we verify your account" hmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Gubbo wrote: »

Anyone come across this or know of a solution/workaround? Or am I gonna have to give my login and credit card details to a trustworthy person back home and get them to do it for me.

You just asked and answered in one sentence,well done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Gubbo

You just asked and answered in one sentence,well done!

Well, I was hoping for a slightly more secure method. Its got something to do with all gambling on the island illegal but support weren't very helpful, which I don't think is all that unusual for FTP?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

send me your details i'll do it..i have over 600 posts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Gubbo wrote: »
    Well, I was hoping for a slightly more secure method. Its got something to do with all gambling on the island illegal but support weren't very helpful, which I don't think is all that unusual for FTP?

You surely have at least one person you trust?

• Advertisement
Advertisement