Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laughter Lounge Dublin - Drink deals

Options
  • 01-04-2009 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭

Taking snippets from a recent e-mail received from Laughter Lounge:
    FREE Cocktail between 7 - 7.30pm

Pre Show Offers
    Pitcher of Beer - €14.50
    Bottle of Wine - €14.50

Lionel Richie Offers (All Night Long)
    Selected pints of Beer - €2.60
    Selected Spirit with Mixer - €3.50

.............Each and Every Night in April

I've no idea what the beers and/or sprits are but...

Was there a couple of times and its a decent venue.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

How much is it in ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

Normally €20 I think. If you can get a group of like-minded people, it is a good night out...

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

i heard that place is like being back in school, if you talk the bouncer will come down and tell you to stop or they'll kick you out.

anyone have any experience of this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Samsung

I have been there before, i personally thought that the place was a dive. You have to sit on the worst plastic chairs ever. Staff were very rude. Plus i thought it was well to over priced to get in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

bennyob wrote: »
    i heard that place is like being back in school, if you talk the bouncer will come down and tell you to stop or they'll kick you out.

anyone have any experience of this?

IMO this i a good thing !! nothing worse than going to a gig and have to listen to people behind you talking :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement