Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fly to Mars for Cheap

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Pyridine

Yeah but they don't tell you about all the hidden taxes and charges!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,513 ✭✭✭jaffa20

wtf?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭RLJ

i booked my flight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Fergster

Gonna take the whole family Maybe there wont be a recession there and we will stay :)

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

nice one, but I missed it, have to wait now 214 day, damn, I have already booked a holiday-home Up there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

i went for the olympus palace from cape canerveral in the retro space ship :)

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Popeleo

That's a fantastic deal!

Don't forget to factor in all the airmiles - you're looking at at least 70,000,000 - enough for free buisness class travel and lounges for life!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭mandandpeter

lol :D:D

Not to mention you can also visit jupiter, murcury etc but great deal!!

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

I went there on the last Summer trip, had a blast but got killer jet lag!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭tbaymusicman

iv already been its way over rated haha

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Mars is way too touristy now a days. Used to be great years ago though. Neptune is where it's at now/

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Not really a bargain alert, the price is only for the flight, the hotels are outrageous. They also charge per suitcase and $1 every time you use the bathroom on the way over.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Wonder what the In flight movie will be. And No one say Star Wars! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

Rumour has it you've to pay to use the toilets... Count me out, my bladder will be burst on arrival!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

Wonder what the In flight movie will be. And No one say Star Wars! :P

Total Recall.

"Get yuh a$$ tuh Mahs."

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Think of the air miles :)

Bit of a dull place really, not much atmosphere.

Speaking of air, they charge for it over there.

Advertisement