Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upper inner arm tattoo question

Options
  • 01-04-2009 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Im getting a tattoo next week, im not decided where yet, either my calf or on my upper inner arm. i would prefer the arm but im wondering if i gain weight will the tattoo get out of shape and distorted etc???? all help would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Your tattoo should be fine unless you balloon up like mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Or it'll distort if you bulk up your arm muscles a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

Or it'll distort if you bulk up your arm muscles a lot.

I dont think this is the case. I got a tatto on my upper arm when I was 17. Im 21 now and the tattoo is still the same, Although my biceps, triceps and shoulders are alot bigger now. Im only speaking for myself of course, im always open to correction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Jimmy Trigger

dancor wrote: »
    I dont think this is the case. I got a tatto on my upper arm when I was 17. Im 21 now and the tattoo is still the same, Although my biceps, triceps and shoulders are alot bigger now. Im only speaking for myself of course, im always open to correction.

Me too.

Just DO IT dude.
    You'll be grand.
    INK IT UP

PEACE

Advertisement