Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spy vs spy

Options
  • 01-04-2009 5:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

anyone remember this beaut

don't make em like it anymore. :(

i used to hang around a room and club the other guy once he collected all the required bits and bobs,

my rating at the end would be something like

sneaky spy :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Yeah I certainly have fond memories of Spy vs Spy on the C64. It was one of the first two player games that myself and my bro (who back then used to play games more than me) used to play all the time. The 2nd game Island Capers was also really cool. Unfortunately we had gone in to 16bit land by the time the 3rd one rolled around but from what I recall from reading reviews at the time it wasn't up to much.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,965 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Excellent games! I seem to recall getting beatin by the com controlled spy quite a bit...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭fugazied

I had it on C64, it wasn't as good as the arcade version I remember e.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Cocoon

Nerds :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

old nerds more like

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Oh, how I loved that game.

I used to play it on my trusty old Atari 800XL.

I still do fire it up again on one of the emulators. Classic stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭djsim

ahhh very fond memories of this game. I think I got the first free with a mag, many many moons ago for the C64.

Did anyone ever play the playstation version?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Never played the PS version, i did get the xbox release of it, it was good without being great.

Advertisement