Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alien Vs Predator/Aliens Vs Predator - Requiem Blu-Ray (2 Discs) @ €14 [Amazon]

Options
  • 01-04-2009 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,803 ✭✭✭✭

Fell asleep on the first one.. but someone out there might like!

618ojX8vyrL._SS500_.jpg
    Buy it @ Amazon
    Synopsis
    Two of film's most deadly monsters collide when Aliens take on Predators in ALIEN VS PREDATOR and its sequel ALIENS VS PREDATOR - REQUIEM.
    In ALIEN VS PREDATOR, a group of archaeologists find themselves fighting for survival when they discover a number of aliens buried in the ice. Their survival rate is hampered further by the arrival of more aliens on a training mission.
    In ALIENS VS PREDATOR - REQUIEM, a Predator on a homebound spacecraft has a baby alien/Predator hybrid burst from his chest, causing the ship to crash in the Colorado woods. Several facehugger specimens escape, planting eggs down the throats of a hunter and his son. The dead Predator's home planet receives a transmission of the alien outbreak, and a fellow denizen of his world is dispatched to clean up the multiplying aliens.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

They're not the best movies but as a FAN i need to own them lol thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭D/C

No not the best films, didnt really like them when seen them in the cinema, though thought the first one was alright when I watched it again upsaled to full hd! So want to get them on Blu Ray to see if that makes a difference!

Bought, Cheers OP, I hope!:D

Advertisement