Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

28 Days Later/28 Weeks Later Blu-Ray (2 Discs) @ €14 delivered [Amazon]

Options
  • 01-04-2009 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,803 ✭✭✭✭

I want to buy this but already own 2 copies of 28 Days Later on DVD! :D

61XYMpiZSkL._SS500_.jpg
    Buy it @ Amazon
    Synopsis
    Features the film 28 DAYS LATER and its sequel 28 WEEKS LATER. A deadly virus escapes from a research centre and within twenty eight days the entire country is infected with the exception of a few survivors. Together they try to build a future for themselves. 28 WEEKS LATER is set after the blood-thirsty fiends of 28 DAYS LATER are thought to have died out. The American military are slowly bringing British citizens back to London, where a heavily guarded community is picking up the pieces and trying to return to normal life. However, chaos soon returns, with the sadistic military and the forlorn survivors battling both each other and 'the infected'.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Brilliant deal thanks OP ...picked up this and the AVP movies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭rdb666

Its coming up now as £29.98 now.... what gives?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

May have been on promotion, they often slash a price for a few days and then push it up. They did this with The Dirty Harry blu ray, they had it for 9.99 for the first few days of it's release and then it went up to 17.99

I just noticed the dvd set with both films is at 4.98.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭rdb666

Ahh bummer! I would have like to get these at €14

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

As an aside, the single versions of the films on blu ray are in the 3 for 2 Amazon offer at 15.98 each, so if a person bought both, then they can get a third blu ray up to the value of 15.98 for free.

• Advertisement
Advertisement