Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscription Blog for HitSquad

Options
  • 01-04-2009 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭

http://www.pokerhitsquad.com/

This is one of the blogs I read regularly. It’s far from one of the best, but has I’ve played with these guys a lot over the last two years I always found it interesting to read what events they were playing and how they were running. But there is no value in it beside that.

From tomorrow the guys our charging a subscription for the site and offering discounts to players you sign up early. I find this amazing as any sponsor pro will tell you the value in getting free marketing by having a site like this. They will also charge a rate to advertise on the site or link your blog to it. There talking about a rate of 200 per year to access the blog.

I think they’ve loss the run of themselves and their egos have got the better of them. If you take the Hendon Mob you have been far more successful and actually offer a really good services on there site in relation to database and event lists etc and actually employee staff to run there site compare to these guys making the occasional post. Hendon Mob is a free site.

I’ve a link on my blog to HitSquad which I’ll be removing today, but I’m just wondering what other people think or views on this. I know Nicky has an excellent hit rate on his blog as well as Len and if they charge for this nobody would know who they are.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

just in case anyone is slow on the uptake, its a April Fools.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

They will also charge a rate to advertise on the site or link your blog to it.
    I think they need to learn how the internet works.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

LOL I should just stop reading the internet today.

Advertisement