Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roy Brindley V's Eamon Dunphy heads up !!!!!!!

Options
  • 01-04-2009 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Just heard Roy will be appearing on the Eamon Dunphy show ( conversations with Eamon Dunphy )on RTE radio 1
    at 9.30 am Saturday morning 4th of April.

Should be interesting !

http://www.rte.ie/radio1/eamondunphy/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

He told me he's going to be selecting some "very noisy music".

I'm guessing along the lines of Fear Factory, Panterra and Marilyn Manson.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭coillcam

NickyOD wrote: »
    He told me he's going to be selecting some "very noisy music".

I'm guessing along the lines of Fear Factory, Panterra and Marilyn Manson.:pac:

Fear Factory, Pantera and Marilyn Manson on Radio 1 ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

If I remember on Sat morning I'll give it a listen. He did spot me $25 free on Ladbrokes after all :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ronandoyle

Hi guys can anyone remember the songs that Roy picked. There was one he says he listens to when he's playing to relax him, could have been Zimmerman?? If anyone can remember the name of it can you let me know please, thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭themilkyone

ronandoyle wrote: »
    Hi guys can anyone remember the songs that Roy picked. There was one he says he listens to when he's playing to relax him, could have been Zimmerman?? If anyone can remember the name of it can you let me know please, thanks!

Hans Zimmer me thinks.. does the soundtrack for gladiator and the dark knight

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ronandoyle

cheers ur a star!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Macspower

As an aside.. I havn't heard of the book since.. Did it launch? anyone get it? Any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Macspower wrote: »
    As an aside.. I havn't heard of the book since.. Did it launch? anyone get it? Any good?

A good read by all accounts,haven't read it yet myself but I plan to,on the back of the good reports I've heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭aodea

its an ok read if you take it for what it is. Bits of it are very intresting bits of it not. prefer the greyhound racing stuff than his poker tbh. He has had a crazy life mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

is anyone else having trouble logging into Boylepoker?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

yes, can't get in. PPP is ok

Advertisement