Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renewable energy talk

Options
  • 01-04-2009 9:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

1 hour presentation as part of a series of lectures on the goal of 40% renewable electricity on the Irish Grid, tomorrrow at 7pm Bolton St.

see attached

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭10-10-20

Grrr - I tried to get in for this and ended up being 25 mins late due to the Thursday night traffic.
    Then, once I had arrived, there were no signs to show me where the room was, and nobody on campus seemed to know where the room was.

Disgrace.
    If Bolton St are going to host such an event, they should consider the people who have not been on campus before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Retro-Fit

Sorry Dude/ love,

It was organised by the students. We had people directing people to the main lecture hall, they hung around till ten past. Very interesting presentations. I can email a copy if you PM me. Apologies again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭10-10-20

It's Dude! :)

I'd love to get hold of the presentation. I'll PM you.
    Thanks.

Advertisement