Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classified Newspaper Ads in Dublin

Options
  • 01-04-2009 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Im thinking of testing out some small text block ads, advertising my business services in the Dublin area.

Does anyone have any advice/experience on which local dublin papers take these ads and which are most effective/affordable?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭conolan

Northside and Southside both do. Not sure about the Gazette (Irish Times outfit). Buy&Sell of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭TechieEddy

Northside and Southside would be the most popular. Also Citywide news but they wouldnt have the same readership.

I've advertised with both but only did well from the Dublin people. Its more expensive but defiently worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭blue4ever

where ever you advertise - make sure you use a unique for each ad - pref a telephone number. if its for your web (serviced offices) I would really concentrate on the web. I am not wholly convinced that anyone looking for serviced offices will be flicking through 'City Ads' or The "People"

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭gypsy777

I hear you. Its not for the serviced office site.
    Cheers for the reponses.

Advertisement