Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something to do in the evenings...

Options
  • 31-03-2009 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Calling all hockey enthusiasts … Just wanted to put an idea out there and see what your thoughts are on it…. I used to play hockey throughout secondary school and really wanted to get back into playing it for fitness & fun purposes recently. I went to visit some clubs but they all seemed pretty serious and to be honest I couldn’t commit to training every week because of work and I didn’t want to get involved with serious leagues, I just wanted to play some friendly matches and do some training to get fit again. So I was thinking of trying to get some people together to play once a week maybe on a Tuesday evening for an hour or so but just wanted to sound it out, would be a good way to meet new people as well? Just want to get some thoughts on it… We’ll probably need a laid back ref and maybe a coach for warm ups and some training so if anyone has that experience and fancies an evening out, please join us! Bring your own equipment, nothing fancy, it’s just for fun!
    Tagged:

Advertisement