Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me my Kerry friends!

Options
  • 31-03-2009 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

I'm in Cork City and will be driving from here to Killarney, then on to Tralee and back to Cork City.

How long would each trip take? As I need to be back here by 2pm (30 mins in eac place) Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

allin-king wrote: »
    I'm in Cork City and will be driving from here to Killarney, then on to Tralee and back to Cork City.

How long would each trip take? As I need to be back here by 2pm (30 mins in eac place) Thanks for your help.

From Cork to Killarney 90 minutes approx. But if you get stopped by immigration at the county bounds it could take hours :rolleyes:

If you are allowed into Kerry - Killarney to Tralee 30 minutes approx.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Yep..i second that motion!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

Cork to Killarney is approx 90 mins and Killarney - Tralee is approx 30/35mins

however these are optimum times so watch out for tractors etc blocking the road as these will slow you down considerably

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

and don't forget the potholes ... you could get lost in one of them for ages at a time! and therefore get delayed longer than you had planned ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

dmeehan wrote: »
    Cork to Killarney is approx 90 mins and Killarney - Tralee is approx 30/35mins

however these are optimum times so watch out for tractors etc blocking the road as these will slow you down considerably

:confused: I thought I had factored delays like these in.

• Advertisement

If you had a rocket car.... lol!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

:) It was actually addictive watching from beginning to end, some close shavings at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

That I think is one of the best videos I've ever seen :D

keane2097 wrote: »
    That I think is one of the best videos I've ever seen :D
    Its good alright,pity about the rain..

Advertisement