Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car valet

Options
  • 31-03-2009 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭

hi,
    Anyone know which is the best place in town and most reasonably priced for getting the car washed, waxed, cleaned inside polished etc. - the works!
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Not too sure about being the cheapest but the guys in Crystal Clean in the Ormonde car park did a great job on my car before I sold it. Scrubbed the seats very clean.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

EKRIUQ wrote: »
    Not too sure about being the cheapest but the guys in Crystal Clean in the Ormonde car park did a great job on my car before I sold it. Scrubbed the seats very clean.

Never got valeted before but I heard the guys mentioned above before as being very good and very thorough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

Roughly what do they charge?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Firetrap wrote: »
    Roughly what do they charge?

Here's a link to there website, could be different in Kilkenny but roughly the same

http://www.crystalclean.ie/pricelists/pricelist_dublin1.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 humblesome

true. crystal clean guys do a good job... they have also another site at macdonagh junction car park and they have a promotion on full valet there - its €100 (€120@ the ormonde and most places) plus u get 2 hrs free parking :cool:. best if u call them to check and book. had my car done about two weeks ago and was worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

Don't you get free parking there anyway though?

I have had a good experience with them in the ormonde, though they put that sticky black s*** on the steering wheel when they polished it! What about Vinny's Mobile Valeting? I often see the van around. Might be handier if Vinny comes to you!

There is a certain establishment at the other end of town I have been advised to avoid, especially if you like leaving coins in your ashtray/ sunglasses/ CD's in your car.

Advertisement