Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

man murdered in emly

Options
  • 31-03-2009 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭

a man was reported to be murdered in a housing estate in emly this evening according to reports, the assaliant had only one bullet, he shot the victim in the leg then stabbed him to death the victim is reputed to be connected to one of the fudeing limerick familys the dundons reports are unclear as to whether this is true or not

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Pigglywink

I heard that noone died in that incident today. There was a stabbing and a shoting. The stabbing was done by one family and the shotting by another. They are feuding families.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭DaveJac

herd there was a shooting alright didnt hear the person died my sister lives 4 doors down from where it happened fairly scary

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

the info was wrong no one died, 4 arrested on the ballysimon road.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭DaveJac

where you see that lad wasnt on the news was it??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Crazy baxtards the lot of them..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Johnjacob85

It was this guy i heard

77013.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

i only asked today how big this dundon gang is and did a search on threads.who is this guy in the photo?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

i only asked today how big this dundon gang is and did a search on threads.who is this guy in the photo?

Fairly well known limerick gangster ! He runs the operation from inside his cell in dublin ! He looks crazy

dont know who it is thats why i asked!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Name evades me emmet something i think !

• Advertisement

and whats his story?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭bushy...

old boy wrote: »
    a man was reported to be murdered in a housing estate in emly this evening according to reports, the assaliant had only one bullet,

Recession hitting everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Max Cohen

tipp86 wrote: »
    Fairly well known limerick gangster ! He runs the operation from inside his cell in dublin ! He looks crazy

looks like a fanny to me

Advertisement