Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

diy stores

Options
  • 31-03-2009 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

hi guys, quick question for ye.. doing some home decoration at the moment and looking for some stores in roscommon town that sell couches/furniture and also a hardware store that stocks good selection of paints?? any help would be great.. it will just save me a wasted journey if there is nothin up there really...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭lt_cmdr_worf

Space, a huge hardware store in the Centrepoint retail park, at the Circular Rd/Lanesboro road roundabout (has two floors),
    Garveys, on the Lanesboro road, another big hardware store.
    Both do paints.
    Also try Wards in Goff St.
    Treacy's Decor on the Athlone Rd do a good selection of paints.

For couches there's Mc Nulty's Furniture and Furniture by Design in the West business park, on the Circular Rd,
    Also Roscommon Furniture and Carpet Centre on the Athlone Rd. All provide a decent selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭amy85

wow theres loads...cheers for that. will have a look in them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Eireann

I second McNultys and Space

Not a fan of Garveys too much, but I have to say Space is lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭mikewest

You forgot Wards on Main St for hardware paint etc.

Advertisement