Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street Violence project

Options
  • 31-03-2009 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

I am a photographic artist based in Dublin looking to interview individuals who have been indirectly or directly affected by aggravated assault or street crime. The aim of the project is to more fully understand the residual effects of post traumatic stress arising from unwarranted assault. In doing so it is hoped to investigate the healing process and resilience of the victim through shared experience. Interviews will be carried out with absolute discretion to the sensitivity of the subject and at your convenience. If you are interested in taking part or know of someone who may be, please contact Michael at 0861274292 or micconlon@gmail.com. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Mucri

mconlon wrote: »
    I am a photographic artist based in Dublin looking to interview individuals who have been indirectly or directly affected by aggravated assault or street crime. The aim of the project is to more fully understand the residual effects of post traumatic stress arising from unwarranted assault. In doing so it is hoped to investigate the healing process and resilience of the victim through shared experience. Interviews will be carried out with absolute discretion to the sensitivity of the subject and at your convenience. If you are interested in taking part or know of someone who may be, please contact Michael at 0861274292 or micconlon@gmail.com. Thank you.

wonderful initiative. Pm me will tell you my story, cheers

Advertisement