Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€3.40 Pints

Options
  • 31-03-2009 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Sub Lounge Tara St. station (used to be O'Reillys)- pints are €3.40 Sun-Wed. Nice.:D

Comments

...pints of what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭dez_warlock

2nd time this was posted here in a few days and by people with low post counts! Hmm...smells fishy :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭okioffice84

Ah now, I'm only getting into the boards thing now :D . I think its pints of everything

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭meboloxitis

Karma on fishamble street (beside Dublin City Council) sells all bottles of beer for €3 Monday - Sunday all night!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,867 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Come up to Donegal and you can have all the pints you want 7 days a week for €3.40 :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭okioffice84

Karma on fishamble street (beside Dublin City Council) sells all bottles of beer for €3 Monday - Sunday all night!
    was that place called GF Hamdles?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Shhh, don't tell people, it a great quite play I wound want to see ruined.....

It's the old Handles biker bar attached to Handles hotel....
    was that place called GF Hamdles?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Sub Lounge Tara St. station (used to be O'Reillys)- pints are €3.40 Sun-Wed. Nice.:D

Anyone know if it has a big screen for the match tomorrow? Or even just loads of TVs?

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭murrayp4

Just the usual plasmas there, its my after work spot

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭yknaa

bazwaldo wrote: »
    Anyone know if it has a big screen for the match tomorrow? Or even just loads of TVs?

Big screen in Dalymount and pints are €3!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,982 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Found a flyer in college today, Kings Inn is €3 pints everyday and €5 double vodka and red bull. Under new management apparantly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

muffler wrote: »
    Come up to Donegal and you can have all the pints you want 7 days a week for €3.40 :D
    But then I'd be in Donegal. :pac:

Advertisement