Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HEM update

Options
  • 31-03-2009 1:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭

Just to let holdem manager users know that there's a new beta with omaha support and a table scanner that does all sorts of wierd and wonderful table selection stuff that I haven't got my head round yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭mickc

Grafter wrote: »
    Just to let holdem manager users know that there's a new beta with omaha support and a table scanner that does all sorts of wierd and wonderful table selection stuff that I haven't got my head round yet.

have you installed it yet? is it working ok?

first few posts on the HEM forum seem to be reporting errors?

cant install on mine until tonight at home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

mickc wrote: »

I'm on that thread :eek:

Working great on stars for plo and plo8 and on ipoker for omaha, but not working for plo8 yet, unless I'm being even dimmer than usual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭OilBeefHooked2

mickc wrote: »

Trouble is Mick it's still in beta so you can expect lots of bugs. Best to wait for the full release imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Yeah I think the full release is planned for this week so I'd just wait.

Advertisement