Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party Poker payout's?

Options
  • 31-03-2009 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

just joined up with Party Poker over the weekend and put €20 into my account for some cash tournments!! But just wondering is it easy to get money cashed out IF you win :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭OilBeefHooked2

just joined up with Party Poker over the weekend and put €20 into my account for some cash tournments!! But just wondering is it easy to get money cashed out IF you win :)
    It depends on the method you lodged the monies. AFAIK there is no problem withdrawing with every method except laser. Party do not allow you to withdraw to laser (for some strange unknown reason) but are more then happy to accept your deposit by laser.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭dream brother

Yip I used Laser :)
    Its a bit two faced taking money off you but not allowing you to be paid back!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

You'll have to get a cheque or set up either a neteller or a moneybookers account and link them to your bank account

Advertisement