Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Massive Ultimate Team Bug

Options
  • 31-03-2009 10:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭

Well, I could mention any number of bugs here. The *SearchFailure one, the ViewTradeFailure one, the random getting kicked off the EA server, the randomly getting kicked off pages in a search and chucked back to the search menu, the incredible slowness of the trade center, but there is one that has really got me...

I'm basically stuck. It says that my trade pile is full (my trade pile is empty, but I have about 40 cards in my "View Trade Section". When I try to add a card to my trade pile, it says its full and to go send some to the collection or discard. Fair enough so.

I've about 20 things that have expired. ie: Nobody has bought them and the auction time ran out (gameplay cards, badges). But they are just stuck there. I can't discard, and I can't send to the collection. This means, that I can't actually sell players any more.

No point in wasting coins on packs, because all I can do with players is send them to the collection. The trading section is too slow to go and buy contracts, and all my teams contracts are running out quickly.

Basically, I'm stuck, because the expired cards just sit there with no options. Also worth pointing out that I've gone in an opened all of them to see the details which is supposed to give you back the options.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Yup...I'm with you there on this one too.....I cant sell anything now because my trade pile is full when it is actually empty....Ive had some good cards that i had to discard because of this which meant it was a waste of coins :mad:

They better release a huge patch for this game soon because ive spent at least 400 points on cards which have gone to no use because of their game and I'm not one bit happy at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Yup...I'm with you there on this one too.....I cant sell anything now because my trade pile is full when it is actually empty....Ive had some good cards that i had to discard because of this which meant it was a waste of coins :mad:

They better release a huge patch for this game soon because ive spent at least 400 points on cards which have gone to no use because of their game and I'm not one bit happy at all.

400 points? I don't feel so bad then. I've spent about the same. They are working on fixing the speed at the moment by all accounts from EA. Its always lightening fast at 3-4AM when most of the UK are in bed!

I've a pretty good squad now, but its very hard to sustain. I had a situation last night where most of my squad had 3 games left and I had no contract cards. Spent about 3 hours looking for bargains in the trade section. I hate the way every time you find a great buy now price on a contract card thats the like 700 card, you have to scroll through the 700 again to get back to the place you bought the card from a keep looking.

Advertisement