Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tony G.... LMAO

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

He actually sounds like pretty much every Live player that loves giving advice!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

Seems like pretty standard LAG play to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Mullicker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

How close was he to eatin the mouse..lol.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭shano_88

he loves that pot button!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,275 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

lol has to be a level, as bad as he is he cant be that bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

mdwexford wrote: »
    lol has to be a level, as bad as he is he cant be that bad.

It's defo not a level. Have played against him a few times online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

My favourite bit is when he says he's going to make a small bet and manually types in like a dollar under the pot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

regardless of how bad he is online I think a lot of very good player would have to admit they wouldn't not like to see him on their table at the Irish Open.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

That's a chess move!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

NickyOD wrote: »
    regardless of how bad he is online I think a lot of very good player would have to admit they wouldn't not like to see him on their table at the Irish Open.

Mainly because he's a prick, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Atrocious play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Mullicker

That's a chess move!

the best part, check min raises tilt me so much:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,545 ✭✭✭mormank

NickyOD wrote: »

are u being clever here by puttin in a double negative on purpose or was it a typo??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

This was hilarious...Hes an arogant sod anyway, if i get my ticket for the IO and draw him on my table i`ll have to remind him a few millions times bout this video..lol

IF is d big word though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭DeadMoney

lol at "when he called he outplayed me" in the AK 3bet pot hand! Its a shame that Tony G isn't a lead instructor for Cardrunners. That way, the games might actually be easy to beat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

Even funnier was him saying he'd happily stack off with 22 on any non ace or king flop if he random decides pre that someone has AK

Advertisement