Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain Accommodation

Options
  • 30-03-2009 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone!!

I'm looking for any bargain accommodation that anyone may know of in Ireland.
    Me and a few more students are road-triping around the country from July 1st to 6th (Provisional dates).

What I'd like to know is does anyone know of any cheap hotels/b&bs/hostels etc in their local areas?? Preferably in Co.Dublin, Belfast, Co.Donegal, Co.Galway and Killarney. By cheap i mean €20 or less a head for a bed and possibly breakfast. If anyone knows of any hotels etc doing offers including an evening meal please post 2!!

Thanks guys!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭eire2009

www.budgetplaces.com deaals for like 40e for 2 people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭lizzyd66

I know it is a break from college you want but most of the unis let out their accommodation out of term . Might be worth checking out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Thanks guys!! Just checking those out now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

hate to state the obvious here....

but www.hostelworld.com it has everything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭holidayhere

I came across a double room in the Radisson in Galway mid July for 20 euro.
    They call it a super saver.
    You can't beat that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

I came across a double room in the Radisson in Galway mid July for 20 euro.
    They call it a super saver.
    You can't beat that

That is highly unlikely! Radisson in Galway for €20, you sure? Do you have a link please?

Advertisement